Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Your Thoughts...

The following are beautiful messages we have received through projectpledge.com:

- May all these hachlotos bring about the ultimate revelation of G-dliness and the ultimate comfort with moshiach NOW!

-
Thank You Toby

-
My thoughts and prayers are with all touched by this beautiful young lady

-
A heartfelt wish of nechama and koach to Toby's family! We want Moshiach NOW!

-
With my deepest sympathy for the loss of your beloved Toby

-
moshiachnow!

-
i didnt personally know toby, but i can see that she was someone very special and i hope that i can help elevate her neshama through doing things in a positive way in honor of her

-
In the merit of everyone taking more things upon themselves, may moshiach come NOW!

-
we are making this world a better place! chazak vametz!

-
Toby was a true light, a "lichtekeit." May her radiance remembered help us make this a better world.

-
may the actions of all merit the coming of moshiach... and be an aliah neshama to toby

-
Although i didn t know her personaly i feel great grieve and we all should from now on only experience simchas and the biggest simcha of the coming of moshiach speedly. המקום ינחם אתכם בתוך שערי אבלי ציון וירושלים

-
Toby's neshoma should have an aliya as i do the mitzva of baking challah for shabbos

-
Od Mosai! Od Mosai! Od Mosai!

-
This tragedy has brought so many people together in her merit and may the Eagles have healing from these acts done in their holy daughter's merit.

-
May we all be zoche to meet our new friend, Toby in Yerusholaim toghether with all Am Yisrael TODAY

-
May the Eagle family be comforted by this beautiful legacy to their daugther and bring so many more mitzvah to the world.

-
Im pledging this mitzva in honor of toby, and that we should see moshiach speedily now!

-
May all these efforts break the final gate and bring moshiach now!

-
im so happy that i am able to be part of something for someone so special like toby a"h was.

-
...We will be Zoche to see her and every one with the coming of Moshaich...

-
Toby's family and friends should find some comfort from all the good that is being done L'ilu Nishmasah.

-
This is really special! So happy to be a part of it!

-
in memory of my dear friend Toby, I am going to try and work on a mitzvah that is very hard for me and that is tznius!

-
Toby in yidish means "GOOD" -a GUTSKIET --- I had the privilage to be a councler near Hartford, Conneticut in Gan Yisroel together with her father in 1981 when The Rebbe still had him finish his college studies and his warmth to yidishkiet was already then so vibrant & real as if he was born into a frum family. It was a opportunity to get to know such a selfless and strong-bitochoin person. Hashem should be menacheim him b'toich sh'aar aveilei tziyoin v'yerusholayim

-
I wish my hearfelt condoleces. I bli neder take this Hachlata to increase positive acts and thoughts towards others. This is such a beatiful project which was made in Toby's honor. I was really touched when i saw it. May we all merit the revelation of Mashiach NOW!!!

-
i would like to take upon myself this hachlatah in memory of toby and for a refuah shelaima for orah mital as well.

-
We WILL see her soon

-
i want 2 do as much as i can for toby!

-
Toby i hope to be one day good and caring as you are.

-
I take upon myself to spread light, to continue Toby's work of spreading light throughout the world. The world misses you Toby.

-
We miss you very much Toby! Please daven upon our behalf that Moshiach should came already so we can all be together in Yerushalyim!

-
This is for Toby ! and i hope in the merit of this website and everyone taking pledges that Moshiach will finally come and we will be able to see Toby again!

-
May Hashem give her family comfort and the Jewish people only hear good news.

-also in merit of a complete and speedy Refuah Shelaima for Ora Mital Bas Bella Habosha

-
May we merit the geula now because of all that we have already accomplished.

-i pledge to give tzedaka everyday to remember everyday all the good qualities of toby and to apply them to myself.


-
What a beautiful ray of sunshine you were


-
may toby have an aliya and hshem bless all those in need , and bring moshiach ! ad mosai !

-
I am completely awed by everything i have been hearing about Toby. It always seems that it's the special people that Hashem chooses to take away from us. But iyh with all the mitzvos that everyone decides to take on in Toby's memory, and even before that, we should have the hisgalus of the Rebbe Melech Hamoshiach right now, leading us out of golus, where we will see all of these special neshomos once again.

-
Though I never met Toby I want to live like her. I cant wait to meet you Toby, today, now, with Moshiach! AD MASI!

-
May we merit the coming of Moshiach NOW!! Besuros Tovos - only Tov Hanirah Vihaniglah BGu"R ALWAYS!!

-
This past summer I have worked in a CGI. All the girls told me about Toby and how she was such a wonderful girl. Well i wanted to take on something new and i thought I should make it in honor of Toby.

-i hope that everyone is both inspired and encouraged to join Project Pledge

-
I don't know toby, but she sounds like a very speciall person. thank you to her friends who are doing all of this in honor of Toby.

-
Her Neshama should have an Aliya. I think I knew her family 11 years ago....did they live in Delaware? I was a counselor in CGI, and ate shabbos meal at her family.......what a loving, dynamic, WARM happy family. I think I knew her as a younger girl, and I have a photo of her and her family 11 ys. ago. May we all be comforted.

-May our good deeds no longer be inspired by tragedies...enough of this.

-
Tonight I started a womans group on Emunah and Bitachon. I know that the power of my starting the group came from my connection and knowing Toby. I also share that same love of her, and she is etched in my heart also. This group is a pilot group of women and we are coming together to work through a workbook based on Duties of the Heart. We are also learning Chassidus of Emunah in addition. Our goal is to eventually spread out as far and as wide as, for example, The Chofetz Chaim Heritage Foundation. It is emunah and Bitachon in Hashem that will help to bring the Geulah....and it is through the women that the geula will happen!!! May our work elevate the neshama of Toiba bas Zalman Dovid.

-
Hashem should comfort you all and send us the geulah immediately where we will be reunited with our loved ones

-
May this website be like Tuvia's train that had no end.

-
May her soul be bound up in the bonds of eternal life, an everlasting blessing among us.

-
Moshiach now, the ultimate comfort. May Hashem truly openly reveal only goodness to His children without delay.

-
i'll do my best for toby althought i didn't get to know her

-
May she go straight to the Kise Hakavod and finally convince Hashem to send the Gheula!

-
To Toby's family and friends, we are all with you in this darkest time of golus, It's impossible for me to belive that Moshiach isn't coming imminantly, I know that these beautiful Miztvos are giving Toby's holy Neshama an Aliyah and bringing Moshiach Now! HaMakom Yenachem Eschem Besoch Shaarei Avlei Tzion VeYerushalaim.

-
I learned chassidus with toby and she really struck me as a special girl, who recognized the immense opportunities in the world, in terms of chassidus, science and music. I respect her very much, and am happy that she is able to continue to have a good influence on my life.

-
I will Daven Mincha with Toby A"H in mind and pray that others will be inspired to be like her and that none of them should be taken as early as her

-
I only knew toby for a short while at tizmoret, but from the the first time i met her that she was a happy amazing role model for not only her siblings but also me and the rest of tizmoret.


No comments: